Monday 22 March 2010

A final farewell to my portable hard disk. ..
'in you, my moments were stored..
thought you would keep them safely.. after all you are a machine .. superior to man.
only one click... and there was I, with my loved ones... smiling back ...
you woud help me to store the finest moment.. which was only mine... and no one else's
but i don't blame you... after all u were a machine....and rather... 'a man made machine..who makes mistakes..all the time.
you need not be disheartened.. as neither am I ...
and thanks......as I will have to take some time out and remember my moments... which by now I may have forgotten some..
the only difference is... now onwards I will store my new moments in a God made hard disk...and once again I will look out for you.. to restore. ..
..and then again... with one click... there will be me... with my loved ones!..... life goes on..... and so will you!

No comments: