Sunday 14 March 2010

I see a sea..

I see a sea...

I love to watch a sea...

On an aimless day..

I love to watch a sea..

To retrospect..

A Sea is such a vibrant phenomena

Yet cool and composed..

In it lie the hidden treasures of life..

It is full of life in itself.. giving a shelter to mermaids..

And drops of water .. to the thirsty men

If disturb, can create a havoc..

But thats on a rare occasion..

Usually.. She helps to build dreams on sand...

At times, She is the only witness for those who walk for the first time, hand-in-hand

I love to gaze around at a sunset..

I love to watch the dazzling waves..

I love to breathe the fresh air around her..

I love to smile at her..and with her

Sometimes I feel of holding her tight..

And give away my tears from a woeful plight..

And take with me the zest of life

I love the soothing waves..

I love the colour of the colourless..

It give me an immense pleasure

To stare at the sea on a lazy day..

And start a new beginning on the very next day..

I see a sea..

With my eyes closed.. even if far away..

I see a sea..

When I want to grow..

I see a sea..

When I am content in life..

I see a sea

To tell her my dreams and aims in life.

I can see a sea ..

On any day..

Rather, its been my dream

To see a sea..

Everyday !!

No comments: